Heads up: WANProxy in subversion is broken.

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Thu Jun 11 14:59:34 PDT 2009

I know some folks out there are running WANProxy from Subversion
rather than a release — I just wanted to send out a note telling you
that right now is not a very good time to update.  I'm working on a
new configuration system in Subversion a bit at a time, which means
configuration is currently busted, but the good news is that the new
configuration system will be *much* better and will provide the sort
of context that is needed to fix some long-standing problems,
including the ability for proxies to request previously-sent data from
eachother, and probably different XCodec instances for different peers
to reduce latency (at the cost of memory) when talking to more than
one peer.

Thanks for your patience,
Juli.