Building WANproxy on Fedora 9

Miller, Ryan D. ryanmiller at mitre.org
Fri Oct 23 06:43:01 PDT 2009

Thanks for the response, Juli.  If the issue does seem to be with trying to use pmake and the .includes, I'll poke around more for a workaround, but also take a look at converting it to a GNU make-style.  If I'm successful, I'll of course contribute the results back as an optional addition to the baseline.

We'll be in touch!
~ Ryan