WAN Acceleration Techniques used in WANProxy?

Jiachang Xu xcoderz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 17:40:31 PDT 2009

Hi, does anyone know what kind of WAN Acceleration Techniques is used in
WANProxy? I know that it uses dictionary compression to sent less data, but
I am interested to know what other techniques is used, such as flow control
by manipulating TCP headers to increase TCP size. This is for a project I am
doing for school, I am looking to examine a few WAN Acceleration products,
the techniques used, its performance, stability, etc.

--
Kevin Xu