Strange byte gets added to the first packet

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Wed Jan 13 13:23:24 PST 2010

Hi Prabhat,

Are the two computers running the same version?  I could be misreading
the configuration files, but it looks at a quick glance like that
should work.  The "extended function" message there suggests to me
that the encoding was not as expected.  If they are running the same
version, it might be a good idea to update to 0.6.1, if possible:

http://wanproxy.org/releases/wanproxy-0.6.1.tar.gz

If they are running the same version and you don't wish to upgrade
yet, let me know and I'll take a closer look at the configs.

Thanks,
Juli.