XCodec cache UUIDs are in Subversion.

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Sat May 22 23:04:56 PDT 2010

Hey folks,

I've just checked in some code to exchange UUIDs as part of connection
setup which should eliminate cases where there were collisions between
local hashes and remote hashes that resulted in connection resets.
Right now there's nothing to manage these to e.g. page them out to
disk if we're not talking to a specific host, but I hope that will
come in the near future.

I haven't had a chance to do much testing and don't think I'll have a
lot of time to devote to it in the near future.  I'd like to put out
0.7.0 as soon as possible but am hoping that someone out there will be
able to do some testing and let me know if things are, in fact,
improved, and whether there seem to be any new bugs.

Information on getting WANProxy from Subversion is always available
here: http://wanproxy.org/get.shtml

Thanks,
Juli.