Memory required by Wanproxy

Diego Woitasen diego at woitasen.com.ar
Mon Aug 15 12:37:56 PDT 2011

Hi,
 In my company, we evaluated Wanproxy and it achived our expectations.
We are planning to use it to accelerate the communications with the
branches. Our scenario is 260 branches and one datacenter where the
branches connect to use (mainly) web apps. I have some results from
the testing that I'm going to publish soon.

 My question right now is, how much memory does Wanproxy require in
the central server and the branches? Is there some calculation to do?
What is the memory limit used by Wanproxy?

Regards,
 Diego

--
Diego Woitasen