If you're using a Subversion build from after November 21, you must upgrade to trunk.

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Fri Dec 16 00:08:05 PST 2011

I managed to break a critical function in the Buffer routines that
meant that the XCodec decoder could lose large parts of segments it
decoded.  This would manifest as portions of a TCP connection going
missing, and for web traffic meant that some traffic could hang.  You
should urgently update any systems/trees using trunk after r859.

I believe I also fixed the error some of you saw involving an
assertion tripping in the PipeProducer class.

Thanks,
Juli.