Speed Up WAN Link..Ideas needed

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 05:32:00 PST 2011

Hi The error is below
It seems the evp.h file is missing, I fixed that by installing
openssl-devel but now I am getting the error below but no missing files
errors before that

make[1]: Entering directory `/root/wanproxy_trunk/trunk/event'
==> event/example (all)
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/wanproxy_trunk/trunk/event/example'
==> event/example/buffer-append-speed1 (all)
make[3]: Entering directory
`/root/wanproxy_trunk/trunk/event/example/buffer-append-speed1'
g++ -I../../.. -Wno-deprecated -include common/common.h -pipe -O -g -W
-Wall -Werror -Wno-system-headers -Wno-uninitialized -Wpointer-arith
-Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wcast-align
-Wunused-parameter -Wchar-subscripts -Wreorder -c -o buffer-append-speed1.o
buffer-append-speed1.cc
cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
../../../event/speed_test.h:9: warning: ‘class SpeedTest’ has virtual
functions but non-virtual destructor
buffer-append-speed1.cc:8: warning: ‘class BufferSpeed’ has virtual
functions but non-virtual destructor
make[3]: *** [buffer-append-speed1.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/root/wanproxy_trunk/trunk/event/example/buffer-append-speed1'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/wanproxy_trunk/trunk/event/example'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/wanproxy_trunk/trunk/event'
make: *** [all] Error 2
[root at CentOS54 trunk]#