Speed Up WAN Link..Ideas needed

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Sat Dec 24 13:05:12 PST 2011

Yes, but it depends what shell you're using.  I use csh, in which I
would do something like this; you can find something similar for
"output redirection" or "standard error redirection" pretty easily
with Google for your shell, I think.

wanproxy -v -c wanproxy.conf |& tee -a wanproxy.log

(The tee command makes data go both to your terminal and to that log
file.  That's a simplification of what it does, but close enough.
Using -a tells it to append to the wanproxy.log file if it already
exists.)