Speed Up WAN Link..Ideas needed

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Mon Dec 26 11:51:30 PST 2011

Can you add -v before the -c?  So: /usr/sbin/wanproxy -v -c /etc/wanproxy.cfg

Can you verify that /etc/wanproxy.cfg has the contents you think it
does?  This could happen if, for example, you have only one proxy
configured and leave out the "activate" line.  In that case, there's
nothing for WANProxy to do, so it would just exit.