Assertion in PipeProducer::produce()

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Wed Jul 27 15:07:24 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 15:02, Diego Woitasen <diego at woitasen.com.ar> wrote:
> I'm using 0.7.2.
> I don't think it's a out of memory problem. The asssertion appears something
> just after starting the proxy and I don't see memory problems with "top".
> Are there a memory limit configuration?

No, there isn't, and I suspect you're right that it's not an
out-of-memory problem.  Can you try running under gdb and get a
backtrace?

And perhaps try getting sources from Subversion and giving them a try.
 I know I've fixed a few bugs, but I don't think I've ever reproduced
and fixed this one, so it seems like a long-shot.  I'm very busy
lately and haven't touched WANProxy seriously in a couple of months.
If you figure out a simple reproduction case, that would make me very
happy!

Thanks,
Juli.