fix for svn 777 compile error(s)

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Fri May 6 01:11:04 PDT 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 01:06, Noris Datum <norisdata at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> If you encounter compile time errors complaining sprintf being not declared
> such as;
>

> ../../config/config_type_int.cc:19:43: error: 'snprintf' was not declared in
> this scope

Good catch!  Can I ask what OS you saw this on?  I was certainly
missing stdio.h includes from two places in config/ where snprintf(3)
was used, and I'm surprised I didn't notice it in any test builds, and
would love to know what other systems I should be building on!  I've
checked in fixes to config_type_int.cc and config_type_pointer.cc.
Thanks for letting me know!

> cheers (and thank you Juli for your great work)

Thanks, and thanks again for reporting the problem!