persistent cache

Diego Woitasen diego at woitasen.com.ar
Mon Nov 21 09:17:15 PST 2011

https://github.com/diegows/wanproxy

There is, it's an ugly hack, far from a definitive real implementation
but works. It doesn't support ageing yet. It's was developed to test
the performance and to demostrate to one of my clients that it's not a
1 year of development. I coded this in a few hours.

I think because Wanproxy is modular, we can have more than one
on-disk-cache type. :)

I'll try to implement this correctly with Bdb when I have more time.

Regards,
 Diego

--
Diego Woitasen