[wanproxy] installation

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Wed Feb 1 20:36:07 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 20:33, Renzo Navarro <renzocnp at gmail.com> wrote:
> disappeared. But I'm still receiving this kind of message during the
> compilation:
>
>> g++ -I../.. -Wno-deprecated -include common/common.h -pipe -O -g -W -Wall
>> -Werror -Wno-system-headers -Wno-uninitialized -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type
>> -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wcast-align
>> -Wunused-parameter -Wchar-subscripts -Wreorder -c -o
>> config_type_address_family.o ../../config/config_type_address_family.cc
>> g++ -Wno-deprecated -include common/common.h -pipe -O -g -W -Wall -Werror
>> -Wno-system-headers -Wno-uninitialized -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type
>> -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wcast-align
>> -Wunused-parameter -Wchar-subscripts -Wreorder  -o wanproxy
>> proxy_connector.o proxy_listener.o proxy_socks_connection.o
>> proxy_socks_listener.o wanproxy.o wanproxy_codec_pipe_pair.o
>> wanproxy_config.o wanproxy_config_class_codec.o
>> wanproxy_config_class_interface.o wanproxy_config_class_peer.o
>> wanproxy_config_class_proxy.o wanproxy_config_class_proxy_socks.o
>> wanproxy_config_type_codec.o wanproxy_config_type_compressor.o
>> wanproxy_config_type_proxy_type.o buffer.o log.o mutex_posix.o
>> sleep_queue_posix.o thread_posix.o uuid_libuuid.o config.o config_class.o
>> config_class_log_mask.o config_object.o config_type_int.o
>> config_type_log_level.o config_type_pointer.o config_type_string.o
>> callback.o event_main.o event_poll.o event_thread.o timeout_queue.o
>> event_poll_epoll.o block_handle.o io_system.o stream_handle.o tcp_client.o
>> tcp_server.o udp_client.o udp_server.o pipe_link.o pipe_producer.o
>> pipe_splice.o splice.o splice_pair.o socket.o unix_client.o unix_server.o
>> xcodec_decoder.o xcodec_encoder.o deflate_pipe.o inflate_pipe.o
>> xcodec_pipe_pair.o config_class_address.o config_type_address_family.o
>> -lpthread -luuid -lrt -lz

Unless something is missing, it looks like it finished building
successfully.  At this point there is a file there called "wanproxy"
which is the program you will need to run.  If the instructions on the
website are not helpful, it's possible that someone out there who is
better at explaining how to set up WANProxy than I am may be of some
assistance.