No subject

llhwjj2011 llhwjj2011 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:04:48 PDT 2012

hi
    now I begin to learn wanproxy project.  I download that the wanproxy version is 0.7.2 release.  but when I deplay to the project , have some problems.
    At first , I want to know that the project's working principle.  I look up the  source code .found the software get througth pcap capture packets. then after capture packets ,how is the wanproxy working ?
    I hope you can help me and give me some suggests.
    Regards
hi
    the follows about the topological graph of wanproxy .
   Server-Frontdesk          Server-Proxy
 (192.168.0.116)             (192.168.0.42)
|                                  |
|                                  |
|                                  |
>       ------------{ Router }------------
>
>      ... WAN (5Mbps v, 1Mbps ^ )...
Client-R2D2                 Client-Proxy
(192.168.2.10)             (192.168.2.42)

when I found the topological and look up source code . I think that the wanproxy use pcap to capture packets.  but do'nt know how dose the wanproxy project  communication with the client -R2d2 and Server-Frontdesk.  Do you use the SOCKS as if proxy?
hope you can reply my's problem. think you very much
Regards

llhwjj2011