Specific question about optimizing Internet open connection (not WAN)

Aldo Zavala aldo at flatwireless.com
Thu Jul 26 18:12:45 PDT 2012

Hi, I was reading the WANProxy software website , well we are a Cellular company that offers 3G service to our subscribers, in order to keep our data services in the current unlimited fashion I started to look at what options do we have to optimize the internet pipe that our core equipment uses to provide 3G to the phones; the majority of the traffic its video, radio and http so I was wondering how would your software behave or how much will it be capable of optimize these three basic kind of traffic:
 -  Web Browsing (HTML)
 -  Streaming Protocols
 -  Web Video

Thanks in advance for your time and response.

Aldo Zavala