Tunnelling all traffic over wan proxy

Tiernan OToole tiernan at tiernanotoole.ie
Wed Jan 9 17:51:31 PST 2013

Morning all.

I am wondering if it is possible to tunnel all traffic from an interface over a wanproxy link. For example, a machine with a Ethernet nic and 3G connection. All traffic coming over the Ethernet nic gets natted to something and then passed though wan proxy, and over the 3G connection, possibly with ssh... I know how to setup a single connection (http proxy or the like) and possibly a VPN connection, but given the encryption on VPN, it may not be as deduplicatable as raw traffic...

Any ideas or am I totally wrong here?

Sent from my iPhone