Tunnelling all traffic over wan proxy

Tiernan OToole tiernan at tiernanotoole.ie
Thu Jan 10 10:17:05 PST 2013

Thanks Juli.

Yea, ReadSocks looks like what I am looking for alright. Found this tutorial (http://dtbaker.com.au/random-bits/redirect-all-traffic-through-transparent-socks5-proxy-in-linux.html) which sends all traffic over a Socks Server over SSH... So, in theory, just send the traffic to WanProxy first, then out though SSH and to a Socks server on the other end. Going to play around with this and see if i can get it working.

Thanks again.

--Tiernan