Permanent caching & TCP pool

Ahmed Al -Ghafri al-ghafri at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 10:27:46 PDT 2014

Great! I was looking for WANProxy with disk caching. I can use it but I will lose SSH optmization. If SSH optmization + disk caching + TCP pool are merged together then WANProxy will be the best open source WAN optimization software, then I will start making my own php GUI of WANProxy :). Hope this can happen soon.

Thanks,
Ahmed.