Linux build fixed.

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Thu Jan 30 00:11:17 PST 2014

All,

Sorry it took so long — it's not a little embarrassing — but I'm able to
build on Ubuntu now*.  As Pat posted previously, some things depend on
select rather than epoll and those still don't work, but for things that
use epoll, you should be good now.

I haven't done much functional testing, so do let me know if it's broken,
but do be warned that I still don't have much time.  I'm off sick this
week, and figured I could spare the two hours to fix the damn build after
months and months.

Thanks,
Juli.

*: Packages needed: subversion gcc g++ libz-dev uuid-dev libssl-dev