Transparent proxy

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Wed Jan 29 12:00:16 PST 2014

Igor,

0.8.0 isn't missing much of interest.  trunk is broken on Linux, yes, but
much of trunk's development is still in-progress, including support for
transparent proxying.  A roadmap is a hard thing to construct here as I'm
pretty overloaded, and Pat is working mostly on the internals of libuinet
(the TCP/IP stack).  I'd suggest testing 0.8.0 as a SOCKS proxy to see if
WANProxy will meet your needs.  If you have a budget for this work, I might
be able to refer you to someone who could do the work, or even clear out a
hole in my schedule, that you need.

Thanks,
Juli.