Between Compression & Deduplication

Ahmed Al -Ghafri al-ghafri at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 23:41:58 PDT 2014

Dear Juli,
Hope what I intended is clear?
Thanks,
Ahmed
From: al-ghafri at hotmail.com
To: juli at clockworksquid.com
CC: wanproxy at lists.wanproxy.org
Subject: RE: Between Compression & Deduplication
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 16:30:32 +0400

Dear Juli,Can you please see my network diagram here: http://postimg.org/image/3kzfdjn8z/
For this network the typical data flow which intended to be optimized is flowing from the Datacenter Server to the Client.For this scenario I have the configuration as below:
WANProxy B: http://textuploader.com/o6ui

WANProxy A: http://textuploader.com/o6ue

Now, my desire is to do optimization for the traffic from Client to the Datacenter as well so I have bidirectional optimization. To achieve this purpose I have added some extra data in both configuration files as below:
WANProxy B: http://textuploader.com/o6u3

WANProxy A: http://textuploader.com/o6un

Can please advice if I am in the correct way?

Hope you got my desire and I really appreciate your patience with me.
Kindest regards,Ahmed