[wanproxy/wanproxy] bea8f6: Clamp active entries in LRU, not hash map.

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Tue Apr 7 15:27:29 PDT 2015

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Chris Bennett <chris at ceegeebee.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>> This is just a conceptual change, but helps to an extent with the
>> production
>> of a combined disk and memory cache.
>
> Does the main repo have persistent caching to disk now?  That would be very
> cool if it does (or is in progress).  I was under impression only Diego's
> fork had it.

Diego's work is unrelated; I am hoping to commit disk cache support to
the main repo in the near future, but it depends on being able to find
the time.  I have something nearly complete ready to commit; these
changes did not need to go into mainline already, but I decided to
merge them before upstreaming a couple of fixes coming from a
proprietary codebase based on WANProxy.  Namely the SocketUinet fixes,
which are not used in mainline WANProxy yet.

Thanks,
Juli.