The new on-disk cache implementaion

Ahmed Al -Ghafri al-ghafri at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 22:09:05 PDT 2015

Hello Juli,

Excellent and great advance in WANProxy for this month. Finally, on-disk cache is in progress
to be supported officially. I wanted to ask, what is the difference between your on-disk cache implementation
and Deigo implementation? I mean why you started from scratch, and not build on what Deigo has done?

Another thing, in the current implementation, is the on-disk cache works two ways direction, I mean upload/download both are considered to fill the cache?

BTW, last time I faced a problem showing error:[/zlib/inflate_pipe] ERR: virtual void InflatePipe::consume
If you can help I would be appreciated; here is the link: http://lists.wanproxy.org/pipermail/wanproxy-wanproxy.org/2015-January/001555.html

Regards,
Ahmed