The new on-disk cache implementaion

Ahmed Al -Ghafri al-ghafri at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 22:25:29 PDT 2015

That's
 great Juli, let me try your new updated implementation then give you
feedback. I am wondering if two WANproxy machines can be put  in between
 a WAN link so that they are doing optimization in a bridge mode, where
there
will be no need to touch the IP configurations in the existing network.
Is that possible to be achieved?  By that we can have two great modes,
proxy and bridge.