The new on-disk cache implementaion

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Sat Apr 25 23:14:58 PDT 2015

Transparent proxy support may be on my roadmap for this summer,
including both the option to mux/tunnel traffic and to be truly
transparent, as well as some targeting parameters (probably first by
address and/or port, and eventually by some amount of protocol
tasting.)  No built-in support at present, but that's what all the
libuinet work was/is towards.  The WANProxy codebase is used with
libuinet for some proprietary proxies to do transparent proxying, but
not in a way suitable for inclusion in WANProxy, which is why it has
not yet been supported.