Build broken on Linux

sreenaath vasudevan sreenaathkv at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:18:55 PDT 2016

Hi
I am trying to run wanproxy on Linux (ubuntu 14.04). wanproxy.org says that
it is supported on Linux. However, the build is broken in many places. Was
this recently tried out on Linux?

Following are the steps performed on ubuntu 14.04
1. git checkout https://github.com/wanproxy/wanproxy
2. make clean
3. make

While performing the above, I ran in to compilation errors. I thought that
some header include path(s) could have been messed up and hence it was not
compiling fine. Initially I thought only the targets inside example and
test directories are broken and hence I commented them out from building.
Even after that, I ran in to build errors while building actual wanproxy
binaries (like diskdup, etc).

I am attaching two logs
1. op_all -> Where the targets inside example and test directories are
failing to compile
2. op -> With this, targets inside example and tests were commented out
from Makefile. Still you can see build errors while building main
components for wanproxy.

Can someone tell me how to fix the above problem(s)?
Thanks !

--regards
sreenaath