Transparent TCP proxy

sreenaath vasudevan sreenaathkv at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:19:20 PDT 2016

Hi
Has anyone tried to run wanproxy as transparent tcp proxy? Is it possible
to run wanproxy in transparent proxy mode?
I saw examples on wanproxy.org link @ here
<http://wanproxy.org/examples.shtml> showing how to run it via SSH or over
SOCKS.
In my case, I want client side wanproxy to run as transparent tcp proxy.
This will connect to the server side wan proxy (again running as
transparent proxy) over regular tcp/udp session.
In other words, Client <-> Server connection will be broken down in to 3
connections i.e Client <-> Client_Proxy + Client_Proxy <-> Server_Proxy +
Server_proxy <-> Server.
I assume this is possible with wanproxy. Just wanted to know if the example
already covers this or there is some other configuration needed for the
above example.

Thanks !

--
regards