Transparent TCP proxy

sreenaath vasudevan sreenaathkv at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:18:01 PDT 2016

Hi Juli
Thanks for the quick response.
Yes I did go through the earlier discussion in the mailing list regarding
transparent proxy. Hence, I wanted to check if anything has changed in the
meanwhile.
I currently have a simple bridge module in kernel which nats the incoming
tcp connections to localhost on a specific port (so that listening client
side wanproxy can serve the incoming connection and connect to server side
wanproxy).
I can use that or redsocks as you suggested.
But assuming I use one of the above two mechanisms (custom bridge kernel
module with snat or redsocks), how should I configure wanproxy on both the
client and server side?

Would be more interested in knowing wanproxy configuration for such a
deployment scenario. An example wanproxy config would get me started.
If there is some prior experience in redsocks + wanproxy I will be willing
to try that quick as well.

Thanks

--
regards