Freezed download via Wanproxy

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Mar 5 17:33:33 PST 2018

Hey Ivan,

Can you give more details on what you want to achieve  eventually?
Are you trying to achieve a specific goal from one of the options WanProxy
offers?
Depends on the relevant protocol you will use wanproxy for like http you
might have another more suitable solution ready to use.
There are couple other ways\proxies that offers TCP connections optimization
but it's very important to be very specific on your goals since a "catch
all" solution is not going to help you to resolve a specific issue.

Let me know if I might be able to try and help you.
Eliezer

* if you have tried other ideas then WanProxy let me know which

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator
Mobile: +972-5-28704261