Freezed download via Wanproxy

Juli Mallett juli at clockworksquid.com
Tue Mar 6 22:10:25 PST 2018

Hi Eliezer,

I'm not sure you're addressing Ivan's issue at all, but are instead
basically advertising your own projects.  Ivan is talking about what
happens when a connection is being proxied and the upstream server
disappears, while the client and both proxy devices remain up.  It's a case
worth understanding if for no other reason than to help guide your own
development of go-linux-tproxy.

Thanks,
Juli.