Freezed download via Wanproxy

Ivan Pizhenko ivan.pizhenko at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 01:32:33 PST 2018

Hi Elizer,

What I finally want to achieve is to optimize bandwidth, and do it
regardless to application level protocol, i.e. solution must work just
for any TCP traffic.
Wanproxy is primarily intended for that, that's why I choose it. But I
need to make sure it is reliable.

I am not sure what exactly your library does, there's even no any
README in your github repo.
Also I am developing in C and C++, not in go. So my impression is that
your library is unlikely useful for me.

WBW, Ivan.