Paying for help with WANProxy?

Malcolm Turnbull malcolm at loadbalancer.org
Thu Feb 27 23:32:29 PST 2020

Hi,

I can see this list is very quiet, but I thought I'd ask here first anyway.
We've had a brief play with WANProxy for a specific customer requirement.

Basically they have a ton of RAW images that they need to continuously
send to the cloud for processing.

WANProxy seems like it could do the trick for us, but we have a few
questions around handling memory constraints cleanly so that it
doesn't fall over, or at least does so gracefully :-).

We're always very happy to work with open source projects and pay for
any work/research required.

Is anyone still active in the project who might be able to help us?

Thanks in advance.

Ps. Great product!

--

Regards,