WANProxy in Subversion is working again.

Mallett, Juli juli at clockworksquid.com
Tue Dec 21 00:48:32 PST 2010

Hey folks,

I've recently spoken with a few people who needed to try features that
were only available in WANProxy in Subversion, but there were bugs
that prevented testing.  I've been buried with work for the last six
months, but have taken a few weeks off now, in which I'm working on a
couple of exciting enhancements to WANProxy as well as catching up on
bug fixes.

As of right now (well, as of r650), I believe that I have fixed the
bulk of the problems that people were seeing.  There may be a few edge
cases, particularly related to connection teardown, but things look a
lot better.  If I get positive feedback from other testers, I will
probably put together a release before the end of the year, as well as
one shortly into the new year.

Please report any problems you see except for a crash when exiting due
to ^C / SIGINT.  I have been working on infrastructure related to
multithreading and have broken signal handling as a result, but that
will be fixed in the near future.

Thanks,
Juli.