Logging data & speed saving

Diego Woitasen diego at woitasen.com.ar
Mon Apr 29 04:27:09 PDT 2013

Hi,
 Time saving is a little difficult to measure. The only way to do it
is going comparision. But data saving is easier. Wanproxy has
something implemented to do it, but I haven't used it. The easier
option, use iptables. Insert a couple of Iptables rules to count
traffic between the two proxies and between the Wanproxy client and
the users.

Regards,
  Diego

--